That's all, folks! Registration is closed. We're FULL!
Public attendance at the International Boat Show on September 14-15 is FREE.
Registration for pre-events closed as planned on August 12th. We are humbled and thrilled by the enthusiastic response to our pre-events! All of our on-water events (Monday – Wednesday) have sold out!
Registration for the ACBS Boat Show, Welcome Party, Scholarship Auction, and Awards Banquet have also closed due to unprecedented registration numbers. This is going to be one heck of a show!
Pre-Event Registration packets were mailed on August 13th so keep an eye on your mailbox if you registered! If you are on the wait list for the cruiser cruise, keep that phone nearby as we are actively working to recruit more cruisers to increase our capacity to accommodate everyone who signed up for the wait list by August 12th. If we are able to do so, ACBS Headquarters will call you to register.
Annual Meeting Registration Fee ($49) is required to register for the events associated with the International Boat Show which are:
- Register a boat for the International Boat Show
- Wednesday Welcome Reception
- Thursday Chapter Round Table and Annual Meeting
- Friday Scholarship Auction Dinner
- Saturday Awards Banquet
Pre-Event registration fee ($20) is required to register for the Pre-Events, hosted by the ACBS Michigan Chapter which are:
- Register a boat for the Pre-Events
- Sunday Boat the Blue Welcome Party
- Monday Poker Run and Lunch
- Tuesday St. Clair River Run and Lunch
- Tuesday Happy Hour
- Wednesday Cruiser Cruise
- Thursday Historic Land Tour
- Thursday Ladies Day Out
You may register by mail or by using online registration (link at top of this page). To register by mail, click below to download and print the registration packet. Send your forms and payment information to ACBS Headquarters, 422 James St., Clayton, NY 13624. Please direct all questions about registration to Headquarters at 315-686-2628.
Registration deadlines are as follows:
- August 12, 2018: Pre-Event Registration and Cancellation Deadline
- August 31, 2018: Registration Deadline for Judged Boats (No Exceptions)