Registration for BOAT the BLUE
Ready to sign up for the premier event of the season?
Registration is OPEN!
You must be an active member of ACBS to register for BOAT the BLUE. (Link to join ACBS available below). Public attendance at the International Boat Show is FREE.
Annual Meeting Registration Fee ($49) is required to register for the events associated with the International Boat Show which are:
- Register a boat for the International Boat Show
- Wednesday Welcome Reception
- Thursday Chapter Round Table and Annual Meeting
- Friday Scholarship Auction Dinner
- Saturday Awards Banquet
Pre-Event registration fee ($20) is required to register for the Pre-Events, hosted by the ACBS Michigan Chapter which are:
- Register a boat for the Pre-Events
- Sunday Boat the Blue Welcome Party
- Monday Poker Run and Lunch
- Tuesday St. Clair River Run and Lunch
- Tuesday Happy Hour
- Wednesday Cruiser Cruise
- Thursday Historic Land Tour
- Thursday Ladies Day Out
You may register by mail or by using online registration (link at top of this page). To register by mail, click below to download and print the registration packet. Send your forms and payment information to ACBS Headquarters, 422 James St., Clayton, NY 13624. Please direct all questions about registration to Headquarters at 315-686-2628.
Registration deadlines are as follows:
- August 12, 2018: Pre-Event Registration Deadline
- August 31, 2018: Registration Deadline for Judged Boats (No Exceptions)